Interested in becoming a contributor for A Couple for the Road?
We're always seeking travel bloggers who would like to contribute their experience and share their stories! We are open to speaking with passionate travelers who can successfully express themselves, and are experts in the topic they want to write about.
How to contribute:
- E-mail us your ideas, articles, and/or photos at contact(@)acouplefortheroad(dot)com
- Have experience using WordPress? Click here to register and post your own articles for review!
- Already have an account? Click here to log in and create a new post!
- We only accept submissions of 1,000 words minimum that are original work.
- We ask that you provide photos you have legal rights to be using. In other words, either taken with your camera, purchased, or obtained from Creative Commons.
- Photos MUST be landscape more-so than vertically oriented.
- We will need one great header photo, and at least one photo for every 250 words. (In other words, we need four photos for a 1,000 word post).
- If you don't have photos, it isn't a deal-breaker. We can normally supplement whatever photos are needed.
- We reserve the right to edit the article in fixing grammatical errors or formatting.
- We will, however, never change the integrity of the piece.
- You allow any further promotion of the piece, so long as you are credited as the author (i.e. advertising, affiliate linking, social sharing, etc...).
If you think you have what it takes to write a great guest post, e-mail us or contact us below! We look forward to working with you!